We respect the laws of copyright and demand from the users of our services to comply with them. It is strictly prohibited to use our services for copyright infringement. The User shall not upload, download, store, share, display, broadcast, distribute, email, share a link to, transfer, or in any other way make available any files, data, or content that infringes any copyright or other proprietary rights that belong to an individual or organization. We will respond to notifications of alleged copyright infringement properly provided to us in accordance with the applicable law. If you believe that your content has been copied or used in a manner that can be deemed as copyright infringement, please provide us with the following information:
- Physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or person authorized to act on his or her behalf;
- Detailed information on the subject matter of copyright which, in your opinion, has been infringed;
- Detailed information on the content that violates copyright or constitutes an object of the offence itself; and therefore, must be deleted, or access to it must be restricted; and data necessary to locate the content in question, including, for example, a link (URL);
- Your contact information, including address, phone number and e-mail;
- Application that you have a good faith belief that using the content in such manner has not been authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or by law;
- Application that you are aware of the punitive measure for making a false statement (unless otherwise required by law), that the information provided in the notification is accurate, and you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
The notification of violation can be sent via e-mail: email@example.com
We reserve the right to delete the content that allegedly infringes copyright at our sole discretion without prior notification and assuming no responsibility.